Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 June 2014

Max Payne 1 Game

01:30

Download Setup FIle from Downloader (100% Working Link)

Max Payne 1 PC

Max Payne 1 is a third person shooting game released in 2003 for PC and Microsoft Windows. This was the first shooter game which I ever played in my life. No doubt it is amazing and interesting also it passes a good time. When I my exams were finished my vacations started but I was getting bored on my vacations. But when I downloaded it on my PC and played all my vacations gone well. So the hero of this game is an officer and he is honest and loyal. He works outside the city and every weekend returns back to home to meet his daughter and wife. One day returning back to home he felt something wrong happening when our hero comes inside the home he sees his daughter and wife killed by Junkies. Now he decides to take revenge from Junkies, the whole story is divided into three parts which are very amazing to play and difficult levels also come across.

These are the three parts on which the story is divided and it consist of total 23 chapters and 7 chapters in each.

1. The American Dream
2. A Cold Day in Hell
3. A Bit Closer To Heaven

System Requirements

Operating System = Windows XP and Windows 7+8
Processor = 1.8 MHz
Ram = 256 MB
Graphics Card = 32 MB
Keyboard
Mouse

                                                                            Link

Max Payne 1 Game

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer